Pages


Friday, July 2, 2010

Chanel Private Sale!

One of the perks of Jenny's job is getting invitations to private sales and discounts to some [designer] shops in Dubai. This year chanel held their private sale at a very timely date! Two days before Mother's Day! *ehem!* 

So we were up early, but still we were not one of the firsts when we arrived. We tried to put a few bags on reserve but it got "lost" during the sale. Too bad. Since Jenny is the one connected, she was the only one who was able to get in. (I was devastated) The kids and I, along with Ate Michi (Jen's SIL) waited outside and hurriedly answered every phone call Jen made asking us  if we wanted a particular thing or not. 

The loot. 
Check out the Chanel flats! Aren't they pretty? Ate Michi got this one because when I talked to Jen, I thought she meant chanel slippers instead of flats! So I said, pass and I almost fell off my chair when I saw it. After the private sale we went to a Chanel shop and saw the exact same style for 4x the price but in another color! Next private sale I'm definitely going to get one of these.

I hope the next private sale will fall on a date close to an occasion. :)

No comments: