Pages


Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Day In Hurricane Harbor

Last week's weather was scorching hot! So last Thursday, we headed over to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor to go swimming. 
The place really made me miss my two boys because I'm sure they would have enjoyed themselves so much if they were here. 
Since this is my last, ehem, pregnancy. I thought I should have a little remembrance of pregnant me in a bikini. I even applied tanning oil so I could get a tan! I so miss going to the beach eh. :( I wonder when I can go on a beach vacation?
We had fun that day. 
When we got home that night I immediately checked if I got a tan line. LOL. I got a very very light one, you will have to look closer to see it but it's there. 
It made me happy though! I think the last time I had a tan line was four years ago. Imagine that!

No comments: