Pages


Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sharing An Inspiring Blog

I think I came across this blog sometime in January but I wasn't actively blogging at that time. I just want to share it now because I've found it so inspiring. :)

I admire the author/blogger's outlook in life and how she is embracing everything that has been coming her way. I love looking at her pictures, especially the ones of her daughters and I like how she pays attention to the little details. 

Read about the birth story of her daughter Nella Cordella which both touched and inspired me. I think I cried buckets over that one. 

1 comment:

Berkeley Papers said...

Your blog is really excellent. It inspires the readers who has that great desire to lead a better and happier life. Thanks for sharing this information and hope to read more from you.


Term papers