Pages


Sunday, July 18, 2010

I ℒℴѵℯ Chuck! ♥

I've been a huge fan and follower of the series Chuck from the very beginning. I absolutely love Zachary Levi's character Chuck Bartowski, who's just so adorable and sweet! I love how the show is fun, light and entertaining. I can't wait for its fourth season this coming fall. :)

Anyway, I know this video is a little old since it was released in early May but I still can't help but be amazed until now that Zachary Levi can sing! I think love him now more than ever! 



2 comments:

Rhonda From Baby Sun Tent said...

My husband and I love Chuck, too! I was so excited to hear that Linda "Terminator" Hamilton is going to appear as Chuck's long lost mom this season. Can't wait! And he can sing, too. Who knew?

MaribenChristine said...

I know! :) I think I have a crush on both Chuck's character and Zachary himself!