Pages


Saturday, July 3, 2010

Weddings I've Missed! :(

Because things never really go as planned, I missed out on the weddings of two of my closest friends. It makes me so sad because both weddings were so beautiful, and both brides were absolutely glowing with happiness and love! 
Aaron & Angela
 March13, 2010
Gown: Frederick Peralta
Photos: Lito Sy
Ryan & Lingling
June 30, 2010
Gown: Donald Green Lim
Photos: Joe-Art Production


Not to forget their prenup photos. Actually, this is one thing I love about the wedding preps! 

Aaron & Gela's, by Mango Red and Lito Sy
Ryan & Ling's, by Joe Art. 
Such lovely pictures and gorgeous couples! Right now I'm getting sad again because I'm going to miss another close friend's wedding this coming October 10. I was supposed to be the matron-of-honor in Abner & Ema's Laguna wedding, but I'm due that month! Good thing, Ema has been very supportive about my pregnancy and she didn't give me a hard time about it at all. To make up for it, I'm trying to help her the best I can (which isn't much, really) through chatting and file sharing.


I love weddings! I love experiencing the kilig and touching moments of the day, looking at the groom's face when he sees his bride walk down the aisle, among many others! These among many others are the reasons why I hate being absent from weddings of people I love. I hope next year I won't be missing too much since I have lots of friends lined up to get married next year. 

No comments: