Pages


Tuesday, July 13, 2010

7.12.10

Yesterday, my cousins and I ordered two large pizzas and an ice cream cake because it was Art's and my wedding anniversary day. Sigh. We didn't get to spend our first two anniversaries together, and I'm not very hopeful about next year either. Hopefully, by our 4th anniversary we would all finally be together as a family. 

I actually envy my married friends who get to have dinner dates or movie dates with their husbands/wives on a regular basis, because for us that's a rarity! I also wish that even just on some weekends we could take the kids to the park to play just like any other normal family.  I don't want to whine here. I just wish that for this year's holiday we can all be together as a family. So this year, that's my one and only Christmas wish--no out of the country assignments for the holiday! 

I miss my baby boys--Kaden and Carlos Chace. I can't wait until October so Art can join me here and so we can finally meet the latest addition to our not-so-little family. :)

No comments: