Pages


Friday, July 23, 2010

Appointment With A New Obstetrician

Earlier, I had my first appointment with an ob-gyn here. ---> This was supposed to be posted a week ago

So last week, I finally met my new OB who will hopefully be able to get to the hospital in time for my delivery come October. Her name is Dr. So Mui Wong and she is very nice, although my favorite OB will always be Dr. May Gonzales in Zamboanga. :)

Lookie what was inside my welcome pack. 
So after we did some research, my aunts and I decided that I should deliver in JFK Medical Center since its the closest hospital to Carteret. Its also a good thing that Dr. Wong is affiliated with JFK. 

My succeeding appointments are all lined up. 


So how was the check up? Well, first I had to make sure again that its really a girl in there because I've been having constant dreams that my baby will come out a boy. I also found out that I'm slightly anemic and I already gained >32 lbs. I have virtually no exercise so I think I will seriously need a change in my lifestyle. I've been so lazy lately that the only time I get up from bed is when I have to shower, pee and eat. Ugh. 

I so miss my boys and the workout they give me by running after taking care of them. I really can't wait until October!

2 comments:

D said...

HEY your blog's alive and kickin' again. It's been a long time since i last visited here. So i got a lil surprised. Yey! AT least now I'm updated sa life mo. I Miss you!!! Mwah

MaribenChristine said...

D!! thanks for droppin' by my blog. You see what boredom has done to me. :) I finally resumed blogging after a 6 month hiatus. miss you too!!