Pages


Monday, July 5, 2010

I Found A Baby Bag!

I wasn't really searching for a baby bag just yet, but yesterday I found one by pure luck accident! :)

It was a very difficult choice amongst these three:
I really like the first one because the color was neutral and it can be unisex. Meaning, Art won't have any problem carrying it around himself. The second one appealed to me because it didn't look much like a diaper bag, rather it looks like a large women's tote! However, after having two boys, I really have this newfound obsession for pinks and purples. So I picked the one the screamed baby girl! 
I got this Coach Daisy Floral Diaper Bag which measures approximately 15 x 11.5 x 5. I like that it has a coated fabric so it won't stain very easily and it has a lot of compartments for all the baby stuff I need to bring. 

It's got two large interior zippered pockets, five interior multi-function slip pockets, a full length front pocket with magnetic snap closure, two front zippered pockets, and two slip pockets on each side. The detachable 44" canvas shoulder strap should come in handy when I want to use it as a body bag, or hang it in the stroller. It also comes with a Nylon changing pad. 

When I was pregnant with my first baby, I wanted a diaper bag that didn't look like one. So I got one from Old Navy, it was black and it didn't come with shoulder straps. Now I know how important shoulder straps are for baby bags because mommies always have their hands full. 

When our baby gets older and she won't need a diaper bag anymore, the bag can still be used as an overnight bag or a hand-carry bag. :)

No comments: