Pages


Sunday, July 11, 2010

I blogged about my first batch of baby girl shopping here and the second one here, so now here is the third batch. 
I noticed that these days when we go to malls or outlet stores, the first thing I look for is Carters, then The Children's Place, then Oshkosh B'Gosh, then Gap, then Old Navy, then Gymboree. Nakakaaddict to buy baby girl stuff. All the cutesy, frilly, pink clothes are real eye candies!

I realized that the baby won't need so much clothes since we're mostly going to stay home anyway, so I should be careful not to go overboard with the buying. I then sorted the clothes and put them in different bags depending on the sizes --from newborn to 0 to 3, then 3 to 6 and then 6 to 9 months. After that I made a list of the necessities that I lack to make sure that we'll have everything we need. Aside from sleeping clothes, I need to get more bibs, burp cloths, and receiving blankets. 

So there. Right now I'm still researching which BPA free baby bottle we should get, because I don't plan to buy Avent this time around. My two boys are still drinking from the bottle (which reminds me that we should wean Kaden from it soon!), and I just don't want to confuse the baby girl's bottles with her kuyas'. 

No comments: