Pages


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Baby Girl Shopping

What can I say? it's just much more fun to shop for a baby girl than it is for baby boys. I was able to buy a few more cute little outfits for our lil' sweet pea, and I tried my very best not to stick to just pinks and purples this time. I shared the first batch of baby clothes I bought here, and now this is the next batch! :) 

Its not much yet but I'm slowly building up our little girl's wardrobe! I found that I haven't bought much for myself since I arrived because I've been prioritizing our baby girl's closet over mine. I haven't even gotten much for our little boys either. I've just been so obsessed with the girly wardrobe that I'm almost forgetting the newborn baby will need more than just clothes!! Oh my. I know I gotta start focusing on the other necessities now, even if I have until October to get them ready. Better safe than sorry right. :) 

No comments: