Pages


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

On Fitflops


Almost a year ago, I blogged about Fitflops but I never really gone out to buy it. I tried them on and they looked humongous and bulky on my tiny and narrow feet. I wasn't too impressed with their designs either. So I thought, forget it! My calves, thighs and glutes were NOT in any need for workout anyway. 

While we were in Dubai, where the malls are huge and we end up doing a lot of walking. I found myself constantly complaining about my aching feet and sore back. Every time we go out, I noticed that when I pick which footwear to wear, I always end up picking the most comfortable one. With no yaya, two boys in tow, and the one-year-old who constantly wants to be carried by his mommy (only mommy and no one else), I'd say that my new motto is comfort over fashion

So when I saw that Fitflops came out with new designs, I was interested on how they'd look in my feet. I liked how the Pietra looked - and more importantly- felt, on my feet. So I bought one right then and there. They're not the most fashionable flip flops around, but I have no regrets. 

I definitely did not buy it for the toning claims, and I cannot say that it feels like my calves were given a workout after walking. But I can say for sure that no matter how long or how far I have to walk, my feet don't complain at all. They are very very comfortable and have good cushioning, which is why its now my everyday flip flop. I have temporarily said goodbye to my havaianas for now. 

No comments: