Pages


Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Boys!

When we went back to the Philippines from Dubai earlier this month, we stayed a little less than 48 hours in Manila before going to Zamboanga. I figured this would a good time to take studio shots of my little boys since they never had one aside from their passport pictures. 

So I took them to The Picture Company at MOA. I had to leave them there with my mom and dad because there was a wait and I had a previous appointment to have dinner with some of my friends. 

It's not very easy to handle my two boys, especially the little one. So because mommy was absent, there was no costume change done. Too bad!!! 

Here are some of the pictures from the shoot. 

Kuya Kaden is growing up so fast. I can't believe he's already turning 5 this year. My poor Carlos Chace will have to be a kuya too in a few months time. So by the time I go back home, I can't carry him around as much anymore coz we will already have a new baby in the family. 

Sigh, I miss my boys!! 

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my lord, those outfits are precious! And Carlos Chace's expression on the 2nd picture! Ang kyot!

MaribenChristine said...

Thanks Anna! Those outfits are from Picture Company, the kids just "borrowed" them. :)