Pages


Friday, June 25, 2010

Blessings!

I think it was around the 30th of January when I was caught my surprise because friends started congratulating me on facebook. Apparently, the results of the November 30 & 31 Nursing Licensure Exams were released earlier than everyone thought. 
Honestly, until now I'm not sure if being a nurse is really my calling. Its sounds funny coming from me because why else would I waste 3 years going back to school if it isn't what I want to do. Well, as it seems I'm still the fickle-minded person I've always been. 

Aside from being a mommy to my growing kids, my future plans are still fuzzy as of the moment. So it looks like I still have quite a while to really think about what I what to do. In the meantime, it's just nice to think that I have options. 


They meant used to working all night and used to flipping bigger people. 

A week after the NLE results, we had another great news to share! 
Baby # 3 on the way! God has really been good to us, and we are more than thankful! 

No comments: