Pages


Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm Back!!!

My gawd! It's been months since I last blogged and I super miss blogging. My last post was wayyy back December and a lot has happened in my life and in the world since.

One reason I stopped blogging was because I felt so down during the month of December. I was disheartened by the fact that my hubby, Art, couldn't go home and spend Christmas with us as a family. He had to cancel his leave because of something that came up at work, so we decided that the kids and I should just go to Dubai for Christmas so that we can still be together. But at the last minute, he found out that he wouldn't even be in Dubai for Christmas so the kids and I had to move our trip a month later. A few months back, I was so excited about December because I was looking forward to some mommy and daddy time and to crossing out a few places or things off my 2009 wish list. Which reminds me, I have to remove my old wish list and update it with a new one.

Then when we arrived in Dubai, I got my hands full right away and had no time at all to blog! Between my two hyper boys and no maid, plus with Art always traveling, I had no time to even floss! Eww, TMI I know. So there, that's how I was able to neglect my blog for so long.

Well one thing I've learned with my husband's line of work is that, it's virtually impossible to make plans because most of the time something comes up at the last minute. Nonetheless, I've also noticed that something good always seems to come out for us anyway, so I have no reason to whine about anything.

So what if this year I am missing 3 of my very close friends' weddings? Which really sucks for me because I love love love weddings! Not to mention I was supposed to be a matron of honor in one of those weddings. And what if Bella Roca didn't happen for me and my friend Sio in March as we planned and South Korea isn't going to happen anytime this year either for me and my best friend Kim? There's always next year right? So yeah, the long overdue honeymoon that I thought Art and I would be having sometime this year, not happening too! But WTH cause instead, we have been blessed with a sweet lil pea which is now growing in my humongous and still growing tummy and we can't wait to meet HER this October! Yey! :)

I'm currently in Carteret, New Jersey living with my Auntie Lisa (my mom's sis) and her family, awaiting my due date which seems forever and a year from now. I had to leave this early because my tummy was showing a little more than it should and I didn't want to be questioned too much upon my entry. This is my first time to be away from my kids for more than a week and I think I'm the one experiencing separation anxiety instead of them. I miss them so much!!! Even with webcam, voice chat and magic jack, it's still not the same! :(

So there's my story. Now, I've got my hands free and I can blog all I want. Maybe I'll blog about what happened from December until May. We'll see, it all depends on how bored I'm gonna get in the months to come.

No comments: