Pages


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lingerie And Other Things

So yesterday at Menlo Park Mall, I chanced upon a cute little apron lingerie at Victoria's Secret on sale. It was exactly like the picture on the left but in red. I held it for a while and carefully mulled about whether or not I should get it (It was at 70% off). I mean, hello? Here I am pregnant again and now weighing almost 20 lbs more than I used to, with two rowdy little boys to take care of, and I'm looking to buy lingerie? At that moment though the big question to me was, Would I even get the chance to wear it? like ever? Well, obviously the answer is a no because I returned it back to the rack and walked out of the store. 
I was chatting with my husband earlier and he said I should have just gone ahead and gotten it. Even just for the sake of keeping it, for now. Hahaha. Well, I have like 10 sets of lingerie that I got as a present from my wedding shower which I never got the chance to wear yet. Between the two kids and our long distance set-up, there is just no time and place for it!

Art and I have been talking about our long overdue honeymoon. That nice long mommy and daddy time that we've been longing for and that we both deserve. Obviously, its not going to happen anytime soon but its nice to make little plans here and there. Nothing concrete though because I don't think it will happen within a year and if it can happen in less than two years time then we're lucky. I worry that the rates of those places will skyrocket by the time we'll finally get our chance to go, but  it also gives us enough time to save up and do some research. Hopefully, I won't be pregnant again by that time or else we will have no chance of going anywhere! The other issues are: (1) Where do we leave the three kids and (2) Will Art be able to get a leave from work long enough to make the trip that we want? 

Oh, my cousins just walked in and said we're going to another mall in a bit. Gotta check if they have a VS store there. 

No comments: