Pages


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thank You Jenny & Marvin!!! :)

During our five month stay in Dubai, my husband was gone about 70% of the time. Traveling is part of his job and as much as he'd rather stay with us, he couldn't really do anything about his assignments. Because of this the kids and I stayed home majority of our time. My poor little boys were always so eager to go out that the highlight of their day is when we go out once a day to throw the trash into the garbage chute. 

One of my very best friends and childhood barkada Jenny who is based in Dubai took very good care of me and the kids all throughout our stay. Jen and her husband Marvin, would pick us up (even if we were very much out of the way) every weekend and take us places. They'd take us out to eat, to the mall, to sightsee, among others. Art was even saying that it seems to him like we've seen more of Dubai in five months than he has in his two year stay. 

Jen and Marvin showed tremendous kindness and hospitality to us that I can't thank them enough. They spoiled my kids so much, especially Kaden, that the kids now have a chest of new sets of toys that we had to leave behind in Dubai. 

Jen helped me keep my sanity and honestly, I don't know how the kids and I could have done it without her and Vin. I really can't thank them enough. Its also so touching how she never forgets to check up on us no matter how busy she is at work. I could go on and on about everything I want to thank her for but I would go on forever and ever. So I'll stop here. 

Love you, Jen! Miss our all our chika and shopping moments. :) Thank you so much for everything again! See you in December. 

No comments: