Pages


Monday, June 28, 2010

Cold Stone Treats

My Aunt Is bought us Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream Cupcakes for desert earlier. We got the Cake Batter Delux, which is a rich belgian chocolate cup filled with a layer of moist red velvet cake, fudge, and cake batter ice cream & topped with fluffy pink frosting and rainbow sprinkles. It was reaaaally sinful, and I felt so guilty after eating it. 




My cousins Lianne and Lucy having a little fun with the frosting. 

Oh and pre-dinner earlier, my cousins wanted to have ice cream. So we had ice cream. I found that my favorite among all their Signature Cold Stone Creations is their The Pie Who Loved Me, which was made of cheesecake ice cream, orea cookie, graham cracker pie crust, and fudge. Sounds sinful too right? We weren't able to take a picture of that cause we were too busy eating.
Photo Credit: Cold Stone Creamery.


No comments: