Pages


Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Week

I've only been here a week and I'm going crazy missing my two little hyper boys! I feel like I'm missing out on a lot, especially the little one who seems like he wants to start talking pretty soon. Art always reminds me that its just a little sacrifice I have to make. Anyway, I hope I don't ever have to be away from my kids again.

Since I arrived, I've only been to the mall once but that's not a worry at all because I still have until October to get what I need for our new baby girl. I'm just sooo excited! After having two boys, I can't wait to shop pink and purple!!! I didn't realize its so hard because almost everything you see in the stores are all cutsey stuff, and I so want to hoard! But I'm trying to learn how to prioritize! Bare essentials first! I mean, bare essentials ONLY! :)

I only looked at Gap and Carters for baby clothes. I even skipped Children's Place for fear of overspending but everything looked so good!
Carters

First few baby girl clothes. So cute!
There's me resting my feet but still checking out shoes at Marshall's, and that's my cousin Lucy.

Everyone who knows me personally knows that as much as I love my little boys, I've been wanting to have a baby girl so bad! I've always wanted to have someone to pass on my "investment" pieces to, if any. I've also been wanting to dress a little girl up in pretty little dresses and to play with her hair, among other things of course.

My boy Kaden has been very excited about having a "little sister" for him and his baby brother to play with. Sometimes I can't believe how fast our family is growing! I think after this I'll want to rest from pregnancy and focus on the three children. Besides, I don't want to be a stay-at-home mom forever! I told myself that I'm going to get a job when my youngest turns 3, because by then she'll be ready for Toddler school.

But for now, I'm just taking things one day at a time.

No comments: