Pages


Friday, June 25, 2010

My December

December 2009 was a pretty busy month for me, but right now I can't even remember what I was so busy with. All I remember is that I had the worse case of asthma I've ever had in years, after both my boys had their respective asthma attacks. I can't believe that out of all the things they could get from me, they had to get being asthmatic! 

I'm gonna post some pictures of what we did for the month. 

Kaden's School Christmas Party

They had sheep costumes for their dance number. So cute!
During their exchange gifts. Bianca picked Kaden's name.
And Kaden thanked her with a kiss. Believe me, this wasn't mommy's idea at all.
Now here's Bianca reciprocating Kaden with a kiss, because out of the 30 students in their class, Kaden picked her name. So the two of them literally exchanged gifts. 
Kaden got Transformers
Bianca got Ken

Watch their cute dance number.



Dinner with High School Barkada

(L-R) Jason, Ling-ling, Shiela, Me, Donald, May Anne, and Sean. 

I love my high school barkada! We missed four people in this dinner (and this picture) because they were not able to go back to our lil' hometown which is Zamboanga for Christmas. 

To Ling-ling, who is getting married on the 30th of this month, you know how depressed I am for having to miss your wedding! This is the first ever Tropical wedding I'm going to miss and I pray it will be the last!!! Congratulations in advance, Ling. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures!!! 

To Jason & Shiela, who got engaged earlier this month. Congratulations! Jason proposed to Shawa on her birthday, how sweet! Wedding is December next year!

To May Anne, who already finalized the date and venue for her wedding in May next year, congratulations too! It's a big step and I can say that planning a wedding is not all as fun as it seems! Especially since her wedding will be a destination one in Bukidnon! I really really hope I can be there. 

To Donald, who just opened his very own couture shop this month, congratulations! We're so proud of you! You've come a loooong way from being the guy who sews beads into gowns while managing your dad's  hardware! (Until now that image still makes me laugh out loud). I can't wait to see Ling-ling in the gown you made for her!  


To Sean, whose new movie Pendong which he directed/produced was a success, congratulations!  The indie film just made a premiere last week during the World Volkswagen Day and it has gotten very good reviews from columnists and even got plugged in SNN and The Buzz! Naks! Sean is starting to make a good name for himself in the film industry and Alfie Lorenzo even mentioned him as possibly the next Dante "Brilliante" Mendoza. How about that for pressure? Our barkada is so proud of Sean, and as it seems so is the entire city of Zamboanga. 

Picture Taking at the City Hall

Well, you can't be ZamboangueƱo and not have a photo taken at our local city hall. Because for us little townsfolk, the well-lighted building is already a cause for awe! No, seriously almost everyone I know has pics taken with that background, so we had to have one! Para hindi dehado! 
There's me and my nursing buddies with the City Hall behind us.

Christmas Without Art! :(

We super missed him during Christmas

Good thing my brother came home for Christmas. 

Kaden and his presents
\
So that's how we spent our December.

No comments: