Pages


Sunday, June 27, 2010

Online Window Shopping

I can't say it enough, I'm super excited to have a baby girl. Since I haven't been doing much lately, I find myself doing some online window shopping every now and then. The funny thing is, I haven't been looking at anything for myself. Rather, I've been focusing on adorable baby girl items. 

Here are a few of my favorite nice to haves on Etsy
Booties!

I absolutely adore these crocheted items! They remind me so much of my Lola Mary who loved to crochet when she was still alive, and she was very good at it. Makes me sad to think that she will never get to meet Carlos Chace and our coming baby girl. 

As for the bonnets/beanies, its so hard to decide which one to get. Because I'd want a different one for different outfits! So I guess buying the ones below seem more economical than the ones above because of the interchangeable flowers.
The tutus are also oh-so-adorable!
Love the Petti Romper!
Cutie diaper covers.
This Vintage Inspired Polka Dot Sunsuit reminds me of the ones my Lola used to make for my Dad and my uncles when they were babies. He actually has a framed photo of himself wearing one! 

Finally, I can't believe my long time dream of buying cute headbands for a baby girl is going to come true very soon!
Nakakaloka! But I'm only planning on ordering like two items out of all these. :)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Mariben! Congratulations! You're having a baby pala! And a little girl this time! Congratulations from me and Taps!! EEEEEEE baby girl shopping for you! Nakakaloka the bonnets! And the tutus! Am so excited for you!!!!

MaribenChristine said...

Thanks Anna and Taps!! :) I'm so excited too!!!