Pages


Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thanks For The Gifts! :)

Judith is the "achi" of my first love or puppy love, or whatever you'd like to call it. How old were you when you met your first love?

I was 13 and his name was Jerome.

It was a pretty controversial relationship. I was a high school freshman and he was a junior, in other words, we were TOO young. We thought it was a "you and me against the world" thing. When you're young and naive, I guess it's easy to think you can beat all the odds. That's what we thought, but as it turns out, everyone else was right.

We were just too young.

Of course nothing much transpired because a few months after, Jerome and Judith both left for Cali to be with their parents. That was in 1996.

I haven't seen him until my mom and I went to the states for a vacation in 2002. Supposedly, he got me a bouquet of flowers and was going to the airport to meet us when we arrived. But that day our flight arrived a few hours earlier than scheduled, so I only saw him when he went to visit us in my uncle's home in Vallejo. It was a pretty awkward meeting, I'd say, but I was glad to see him after all those years.

Judith is such a sweetheart and she never forgets about us. In fact our families are still in touch up until now, which is a very wonderful thing. She's now in Zamboanga with her husband Dindo for their barkada reunion and decided to pay us [my boys] a visit.
Judith and her husband, Dindo
All from Baby Guess


Thank you, Dith for the cutesy clothes you got for Chace! I love them! :) *Muaahugs!* I can't wait for him to wear them!

And yes, Chace, THOSE are your relatives.

Oh, and Jerome? He is now in bible school studying to be a pastor. Makes me very proud. :)


1 comment:

Art Eustaquio said...

Funny shirt hehe very cute.. Thanks, Judith, it was very kind of you to bring shirts for baby Carlos. :-)