Pages


Saturday, June 27, 2009

Home Is Where The Heart Is

We are home. FINALLY. The two weeks we spent in Manila was NOT a vacation, and sadly NOT a shopping trip.

Kaden, my mom and I missed our baby Chace tremendously. We were SO glad to see him this morning! and how he's grown in the two weeks that we were gone!

Brothers reunited. :)

I've also missed having WiFi so effin' much! Even though I'm able to access the internet on my phone, it's just not the same [and not as fast] as being home lying in bed, surfing, with the macbook on my stomach. I'm so glad to once again be in touch with the world. I really need internet in my life. I was upset because I only found out about MJ's death at 6 pm yesterday. Talk about being so huli sa balita!!! And it looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do on my blog reading! :) So blog-hopping, here I come!

Kaden was so excited to come home to Zamboanga and bid our "borrowed house" [according to Kaden] farewell. He said he's missed his playroom "so very very much", as much as he's missed his baby brother, Carlos Chace. He ran to his playroom to play [and make a mess] the minute we got home.
Now that we're back home, there are SO many things I have to attend to [aside from my boys, of course]. But one of my major goals for this week is to ORGANIZE MY CLOSET. I wish to get rid of the clothes and bags I no longer use that much. To give space for the ones that are yet to come. Heheh. :)
Wish me luck on that.

6 comments:

Art Eustaquio said...

wow he's grown in the two weeks you've been out. :-) he looks happy sweetie, both him and Kaden missed each other

MaribenChristine said...

yep they've missed each other:)

Kit said...

Wow Chace is so big na! :)

MaribenChristine said...

I know! he's growing so fast. :)

Anna said...

oh crap, i hear ya. kami rin ni pao - in dire need of a closet makeover at home!

P.S. your boys are so cute! parang I want two little boys rin someday!

MaribenChristine said...

I'm dragging my feet. Tinatamad pa talaga ako magstart! Hehe.

Are you and Pao planning on having another one soon ba? Cute naman if Laz will have a baby brother na. Me naman I want a girl na sana! But maybe in three years' time. :)