Pages


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Gawly!

My brother just called to inform us that their classes at DLSU are suspended until June 14 due to a confirmed case of A[H1N1] Virus aka Swine Flu! Kakatakot! According to the news, it's a 21 year old foreign exchange student. My bro said he was walking to school and he was wondering what was up with the world and how come students were suddenly wearing masks today, a few hours later they were given notice about the suspension.

Plus, on the afternoon Zamboangueno news they reported that there is now a suspected case of Swine Flu here in the city. SCARY. This outbreak is making me a paranoid mother. I have to keep my two boys indoors from now on. Buti nalang my out of the country travels don't start until August, hopefully by then it's not as bad anymore. Otherwise, I'm canceling.


No comments: