Pages


Tuesday, June 9, 2009

For Today


There are just too many things I want to do, so many places I want to go to, and many other things I want to get. But I have to remind myself to take things:

And if and when I do get the chance or have the means, I sometimes don't know how or where to start. So I try to:


To changes that I want to make and to changes that I wish to see. I tell myself to take:

Of course, it's sometimes confusing because we all have this notion that:

Argh. I hate the lack of blog-worthy material in my life and I swear it won't be for much longer. For now, I'm just living my life one day at a time; learning to prioritize; and trying to take those baby steps.

For today, I leave you with this:

2 comments:

Art Eustaquio said...

Wow love.. nice message..so the last item on your wish list is coming true then :-)

MaribenChristine said...

err... I might have to carry it over to my 2010 wishlist. :p