Pages


Monday, June 8, 2009

Kaden's First Day Of Nursery School And Other Things

Kaden very excited to go back to school

Today, my boy Kaden started his first day in nursery school. He's still going to the same school (Ferndale International School) he went to for Toddler classes. Because:
  1. Kaden's already used to going to the school. Whenever we would pass by the building, he'd [proudly] say "My school!"
  2. I like that Kaden's already comfortable there.
  3. Kaden has friends there from last year.
  4. We get 50% off the tuition fee. [hmm, this should be #1]
  5. Their uniforms are the cutest ones in Zamboanga. :)
I am contemplating on transferring him to Chong Hua (my alma mater) next year when he goes to Kindergarten, but we'll have to cross that bridge when we get there.
Last week, my babies attended two parties in one week. First was Caitlin's 18th at Garden Orchid where Chace was very well behaved and he slept through:

This was also the day that he first met his Uncle Rj.

And where Rj's friends asked him if I was pregnant "again". Grrrrrr. (No picture for that)

Second party for the week was Auntie [Ninang] Linda's & Uncle Ben's Golden (50th) Wedding Anniversary at Summit.
Chace was wide awake during the party and was very behaved. He kept busy charming people left and right. He only slept when it was time to go home.
Rj, the responsible uncle.

I still can't believe I'm now part of my husband's huge family, and I missed him terribly that night. Off topic, I just officially changed my signature this week. But it still needs a little getting used to.
The Eustaquios (Please don't try to find me, thank you)

It was really sweet. I pray hubby and I will get the chance to celebrate our own too, 50 years from now. :)

Auntie Linda & Uncle Ben

4 comments:

Art Eustaquio said...

Wow Kaden get's to go back to school. I'm glad he's excited and has his friends to play with. The uniform is their main recruitement point hehe

Art Eustaquio said...

I wish I had been there. I miss you baby. And I miss being home and the rest of my family too.

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

re uniforms , mom designed it! haha

MaribenChristine said...

wow! really? that's amazing hehehe. best uniforms in zamboanga city!