Pages


Monday, July 20, 2009

I Want To Go!

Before Art and I can (afford to) visit resorts like:

Kamalame Cay in Bahamas
Caneel Bay in Virgin Islands
Bora Bora Lagoon Resort in French Polynesia
Banyan Tree in Maldives
The Residence Tunis in Tunisia
Royal Davui in Fiji
...there are a number of resorts in the Philippines that I'd like us to visit first (Yes, I'm so Wow Philippines!). Its just that I've noticed how we Filipinos sometimes tend to take for granted all the beautiful places here in our country, and while foreigners come all the way here to enjoy our beaches, most of us would rather go and visit resorts outside of our country.

But before we start exploring what's outside of the Philippines, I'd like to be able to say that we've seen the best of the Philippines. Although that would probably take time because there are LOTS of wonderful beaches here, all the way from Bataan going down south.

My current resort of interest is Eskaya Beach Resort and Spa which is located in Panglao, Bohol. I came across Eskaya sometime in June while reading a travel magazine in a salon. Just like that, another must-go-to place is added to my already long list. So what if we might not be able to visit all these places? For Art & I time is always the biggest challengebut it'll be nice to know that we at least tried. Once I had the time, I immediately checked out their website for their packages.I love their infinity pools.
The Presidential Villa with 2 bedrooms (good for 6) is perfect for family getaways or barkada trips.
The Family Villa seems just as nice and is much less expensive.
For honeymooners, the Infinity Pool Villa seems sooo inviting!
Di ba it's so nice? Anyone wanna come with me to Eskaya? Send me a pm. :)

1 comment:

Art Eustaquio said...

Hi.. I'd Like to go with you :-)