Pages


Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Illustrado


Last weekend, I got an email from Randall to grab a copy of Illustrado which is a Dubai based filipino magazine because there was a feature made on them-the Dagooc brother aka Mango Red. Apparently, the magazine included one of our wedding photos in their spread.





S0 there's our picture on the upper left. Same page as the Kramer's, the Fonacier's, and the Atentido's. Such big names, and who are we Eustaquio's anyway? Hehehe. :)

The magazine is with Art and he's in Dubai right now, so I haven't really read the feature on Mango Red yet. But I'm sure it's a great one, because they are great photographers.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! This is so great, Mar! You do have such amazing post-nup pictures. :-)

On our wedding day, I was contemplating whether or not to ask MangoRed to stay on 1 more day so we can do our post-nup. I decided against it at the last minute because we were already so tired!! Gosh, I really do not recommend planning a wedding in 1 week to anyone, hehe!

Again, congrats! This is fantastic! :-)

MaribenChristine said...

Hi Tish! Thanks. It's really about Mango Red and not us. Heheh. Btw, you can always do a post post-nup. Hmm... I'm getting ideas here.... Hahah. I'm can't wait to read about your WE feature Tish.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited too!! You'll be the first to know as soon as it's out. :-)

Re our album, gosh, I don't even want to follow up anymore. Haha! Maybe I'll check again once yours is really done. If anything, you should have yours first, diba. ;-)

ms. d said...

congrats mar!!! but before i read your entry. i recognized someone in the picture. si ariel atendido. crush ko nung college. awww... he's getting married or maybe married already. so happy for him. hahaha

MaribenChristine said...

LOL! I remember d! we used to follow him around. Hahah. Yes, he is now married to Karen Marek ata? Basta fellow wedding planner din nya.

ms. d said...

Yeah! I saw him sa isang wedding expo nga. he remembered me and nagusap kami ha. he gave me pa a plastic bag coz he saw me having a hard time holding all the brochures.hahaha

MaribenChristine said...

wow! he remembers u pa! heheh. kunin mo sila for your wedding! :)