Pages


Monday, July 6, 2009

Until September

As my favorite shows are on a hiatus, I almost feel like my life is also in a standstill. Okay, that was an exaggeration. What I mean is, I can't wait until September for most of my shows to air its new seasons. Eep! Download galore again! :)

(CW) Gossip Girl Season 3 on September 14, 2009
I have to admit that sometimes the show or the story line gets pretty shallow and unrealistic. But its so easy to love/hate the characters that I found myself hooked before I knew it! I'm glad though that this season's setting will finally be in college because honestly I am a bit disturbed by all the sex and drugs these supposedly high schoolers are exposed to. Or maybe I'm starting to get old? Ganun na ba ang kabataan ngayon?!? Anywoo, I hear that Hilary Duff will be guest starring in the show for a number of episodes and I wonder how that will go. I miss you, Nathan! I heart Blair+Chuck.

(ABC) Greys Anatomy Season 6 on September 21, 2009.
*Sigh*. So George HAS to die. I just hate it when they any of the original cast members have to leave a show that I like watching. First Burke, now George, who's next? Hopefully NOT Izzie! It would be best if everyone will just stay. Anyhow, I'm pretty excited about how they will play the next season. The last season ender was an absolute tearjerker and IMO one of the shows finestever. For a while there, Grey's started being kind of bland. MerDer's relationship was getting blah. But I never stopped watching, and I don't plan to, and I'm glad because it looks like they're getting back on track. In the last few episodes of season five, I saw traces of the old Grey's Anatomy's intense drama that I once loved as each episode left me wanting for more, and suffering while waiting for the next episode to air. I'm VERY excited about the 6th season! Less than 2 months to go!

(ABC) Private Practice Season 3 on September 21, 2009
Although the show doesn't have Grey's Anatomy's flair, I still love this show. I think the show has evolved from just being a Grey's spinoff to having its own personality, however there is still a very big room for improvement. Their season finale was a cliffhanger as well, although it was nothing compared to Grey's Anatomy's. I really hope that Violet doesn't lose her baby, and I'm rooting for her and Pete. As for Addison, I hope she can stay away from the hot married doctor whose wife is pregnant... so what if sparks were flying? What kind of ass would ditch his pregnant wife and get it on with her ob-gyn? Now that I'm married, I find that I feel strongly against extramarital affairs. Anyway, I'm still looking forward to the new season.

(NBC) Heroes Season 4 on September 21, 2009
The turnover for characters in this show is pretty fast. Just when you start developing a liking for a certain hero/villain, they suddenly die. I hope they stop introducing new ones and just start focusing on developing the characters of the original cast members. I wonder what happens now that Sylar is Nathan or Nathan is Sylar. Hmm... which is which? Well, one thing I'm sure of is that Sylar is the handsomest villain ever! I hope this season will not disappoint.


2 comments:

Anna said...

kami ni Pao super waiting for season 5 of How I Met Your Mother! (waiting in metrowalk for the dbd's dbd's dbd's). uy i saw a british movie - aba I saw ed, the actor who plays chuck bass there. BRITISH PALA SIYA, i didn't know! (i stopped following gossip girl eh! no time!) pero kakaaliw, liit ng role niya don - check it out, it's Breaking and Entering with Jude Law and Juliette Binoche. look closely - andon si chuck bass, hahaha

MaribenChristine said...

I didn't know he's british! Sige, I'll find the torrent of that movie! Heheh.