Pages


Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thanks for The Gifts! Part Deux! :)

Just today too, I received another present for my ka-Tropi Lorraine who is now a physical therapist based in Chicago. Oyen has been one of my kabarkadas since elementary, or was it kinder? No wait, we were fighting in kindergarten hahah! She's one of my bestest friends and I'm sad that she now lives so far away.

Oyen is actually Kaden's ninang, but she said she saw the cutest baby crib shoes so she got it for Chace!
Puma Crib Shoes
Soles

Aylahvett! Thanks Oyenheart. I miss you! Oh, and thanks for the Calvin Klein thongs you got me. I'm sure Art will love them! :p

3 comments:

Art Eustaquio said...

Wow baby nice shoes.. yes thank you for the gift :-) they'll be really cute on baby Carlos hehe did you really get thongs? :-p

Anna said...

Eeek! Cute, Mariben! Pao and I love Pumas!

MaribenChristine said...

yes they're cute! but chace hasn't worn them yet. i'm excited to see him in them!