Pages


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lust Lust


Some mac convert I am. A few months back, I blogged about the tiny sony vaio that I had a crush on. But I found the price a bit too steep for a mini laptop so it was easy for me to move on.

Last month, they launched the Vivienne Tam for HP mini. A lot of fashionista bloggers blogged about it. I thought it was very pretty but my macbook is working perfectly fine, thus I have no need for a replacement.
But three weeks after, I still can't stop thinking about it. It doesn't help that it's much much cheaper than the Vaio. [Not as small though]

I'm trying to save up for something, but I'm veeery tempted to give in and get this.
It's just so chic! Sigh!
I don't need this. But I'm just too weak when it comes to these things. Someone stop me, please.

Only 250 units being sold in the Philippines, I'm worried I might run out if I don't decide soon. Lol. :)

HP Mini 1000 Viviene Tam Edition: 10.3 in (L) x 6.56 in (W) x 0.99 in (H)


6 comments:

Frances said...

Well, my husband (he's the editor-in-chief of T3 magazine) says it's sold out! That's the rumor he heard because I was also wanting one and he asked around... I'm happy naman with my HP Mini. I just bought crystal stickers to jazz it up!

MaribenChristine said...

Seriously? That's terrible news! I guess it's not meant for me then. :( Post a pic of your jazzed up mini! Hehe.

Tisha said...

Be strong, Mariben!! May the force be with you!! :-D

Arturo Eustaquio said...

You can paint it up... I visited Mac in Dubai and there was a nice macbook on display. Nice design. Lot's of people wanted to buy it. But it belonged to one of the salesperson's who just had it painted ;-)

MaribenChristine said...

Hi Tish! I think it's not meant for me! But hubby thinks its a blessing in disguise. Lol.

MaribenChristine said...

Sweetie, I'll just wait for the next designer collaboration and then get that one... if it's red. Hehe.