Pages


Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Do You Tweet?

I've had my twitter account for a few months now but I haven't been following anyone until recently. [Look to the left side of my blog for updates]

I only started to follow people a few weeks ago, and it wasn't even serious following because I limited it to following celebrities... which I found both interesting and funny, lol. Actually, it all started with Ashton and Demi, and then Oprah and Nicole Richie. After that I started following my crush Rj Ledesma (stalker!) and the list goes on...

Right now I think I have like less than 10 real friends on twitter.

I find that I enjoy updating my status on twitter more than on facebook, because sometimes I just don't feel like announcing what I'm doing or what's on my mind to the whole world [or to all my fb contacts] but rather to the very few interested ones who chose to follow me on twitter, as well as to the loyal readers of my blog.

Why am I blogging about twitter? Because I just want to share to the bored and corny like me that if you want to follow filipino celebrities who tweet, you can look here. While you can try this for hollywood celebrities. Twitterrific, d ba?

Enjoy tweeting. Tweet you later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you'd like to try plurk. it's much so better than twitter(for me, at least.hehe) twitter is boring eh.

MaribenChristine said...

Nakakatamad naman to open another twitter-like account. :)

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

following haha

MaribenChristine said...

hahaha I'm following you.