Pages


Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy First Month To Our Baby Chace!

I can't believe it's been a month since I delivered, but it's been a delight to watch our baby grow everyday.
Check out his double chin.
Today was his first time to go to church with the family. He looked so handsome all dressed up. [Sorry, no church pictures as I had my hands full the entire time.] Except for one little whine that lasted a long three seconds, baby was a good little boy throughout the service.
After church, my mom prepared a little lunch celebration as Lola Inday & Lolo Mael joined. We were all supposed to watch the Pacquio-Hatton game but it was over by the time we arrived from church, much to my dad's disappointment. A knockout on the second round?! A bit too fast don't you think? But a great fight nonetheless. Yey, go Manny! Talk about filipino pride.

Talking about pride, here's me with some mommy lovin'. Excuse the cleavage since it's only temporary. It will be gone anyway as soon as I'm done nursing, which is too bad.
A grainy shot with Kuya Kaden using my phone camera.
My sweet boys with their party hats.
Kuya Kaden blowing the candle [and licking the cake] since his baby brother is too little to do it himself.
I think Chace was bored with the picture taking and all, because he fell asleep sometime during the blowing of the candle.
Zzzzz...



6 comments:

Arturo Eustaquio said...

Hehehehe He looks like he had a grand time sleeping :-)

MaribenChristine said...

uh huh! :)

Arturo Eustaquio said...

ZZZZZZZ hehehe I miss him

MaribenChristine said...

I'm sure he misses u too, love.

Unknown said...

Nice pics of your cute li'l ones! They're growing up fast, Chace is a month-old na pala, parang kailan lang when you had that comical story of his birth!;o)

Thanks nga pala Babs for including Dad & Mom in your family get-togethers...I'm sure they appreciate it & enjoy spending time with you all. It's a relief to know that they're not so lonely.

I've been busy with my working sked lately but will stay in touch. Love & miss you all...

MaribenChristine said...

Hi Auntie Mae! We love having them here. I hope you're doing good, and yes the kids are growing up fast. Love & miss you too!