Pages


Friday, May 29, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Haven't posted an entry in a while because my days have been very uneventful. Nothing blog-worthy so far, plus I've been uninspired. Yesterday though was a busy day for me. Poor Kuya Kaden got sick so we had to take him to the doctor, Chace had his first immunization [outside of the hospital], and I attended Alfonso's birthday.

My little boys getting ready to go to their pediatrician (who was also mommy's pediatrician when she was younger)
My poor sick baby.
Little Chace enjoying his shot.
I hate it when any of my kids get sick because I become super worried. I wish I could get sick instead of them. I was happy to know though, that my Chace is overweight for his age. Meaning mommy has been feeding him really well! Yey to nursing! :)

He's grown so fast that I had to get him new shirts because some of his newborn ones are too light already. He just doesn't look fat in the pictures because his head is so small (very artistahin).
My nursing classmates/groupmates.
Of course, I almost didn't go because I'm still not up to attending social events [because I'm still fat]. :) But I've missed being with my classmates because I haven't been out since we finished going on duty in mid March. Plus, I owe Alfonso too much to turn down his invitation. Also, it may be his last birthday here in Zamboanga since he's planning to leave for the States for good soon. What also helped convince me to go was that his chef sister, Nikki prepared the food. Okay fine, I'll admit it. I was there for the food... which was really good btw, so I'm glad I went.

The birthday celebrant, Alfonso.
Argh. I haven't been doing anything productive lately, and I haven't been going anywhere. But once my little boy is a bit bigger, and after I'm done nursing him, mommy's gonna go get her ME time. Actually as early as March, I already had etickets for my trips all the way till the end of this year! Oh, and my hubbylicious is already planning my trip for early next year... that is, if I'm up for it! ;) Just kidding love, of course I'll go but I hope you don't regret it. You will have a hard time keeping me away from the mall though. LOL. Thanks to my supportive husband for being very encouraging about my ME time. :)

Okay, but for now I have to get back to my kids.

5 comments:

Art Eustaquio said...

hehe baby is so cute.. what is he looking at in the shot?

and kaden looks like he's posing hehe I wonder where he got that from :-p

Art Eustaquio said...

Yes baby, I'm very supportive of your ME time. And our OUR time too :-) hehe

MaribenChristine said...

I don't remember what he was looking at, I guess his colorful toys.

Kaden posing? hehehe. No he was really sick, he didn't feel like posing.

Ah, and you mean our Mommy&Daddy time? Yes, I may be MORE excited than you. Wait, is that possible? I could actually book the hotels as early as now. hahaha. But I won't, yet.

ponso said...

hahaha. you got me in your blog..now people will start viewing my blog too. hahaha kidding.. thanx for attending my little birthday party..It was fun. I hope you guys did too.

MaribenChristine said...

hahaha, kaya you better update your blog coz man add ya dkaw readers! :) yes, I enjoyed... the food! ehehe thanks to NikkI! hehehe. and opkors I enjoyed the company too.