Pages


Friday, April 11, 2008

To Boudoir or Not To Boudoir

I'm still seriously contemplating on whether or not I should have a Boudoir session with Pat. 


I reckon I might be a little [too] self-conscious if I do this shoot. It's difficult to imagine how I can feel at ease with so little amount of clothing around people I don't really know that well. Some people might say I only want to have this pictorial because I'm [a little bit] vain, and they're probably right. But I also want to be able to give my Boudoir "book" to my husband-to-be on our wedding day coz I'm sure this is something that will really tickle his fancy! [ha! ha!] Okay, so much for surprises coz he might be reading this right now. If he is, so what? I still haven't decided anyway! Besides, I would only do it if he has been nice enough to deserve such a 'bold' present from me AND if I'm able to successfully lose the weight I want to lose (which is not an easy thing to do AT ALL). So, don't get your hopes up sweetie coz a lot of things can happen. ;)

I do know that if ever I do decide to go on with it [after my navel piercing and tattoo, of course :p], there'll be no other lenses I'd want to be under but Pat's. I know he will be able to make it tasteful, among many other things. Now, if I'm really gonna go through with this, I think I better take those hip-hop abs sessions more seriously. :)

Here are samples from Karl & Mimi and Fol Rana Jr. Oh, here's another one from Fol.

Question is, am I really gutsy enough for this?

No comments: