Pages


Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Samantha Who?


I'm just so glad that Samantha Who? is back. This show, about Samantha Newly, who is an amnesiac, leaves you wishing for a little bit, that you were one too. I love the show. It's funny and light and it often leaves me feeling giddy and excited! Especially today after the last scene on episode 11 where Todd grabbed Samantha and kissed her. I think it looked so cute and sexy when he said, "Now look what you've made me do!?!"

Sometimes, after all the drama we're faced with in our everyday lives, we need feel good television shows like this to remind us that it's okay to laugh, at sticky situations that we sometimes end up in, and especially at ourselves. Some people may find  this show a little lame, but not me. I love Sam's character- manic, confused, child-like, and at the end of the day just another woman trying to put her life back together and trying to figure out who she really is. Watching Sam find her way through her "new" life makes me wonder what the chances are that there just might be a little bit of Sam in all of us.

2 comments:

kuliling said...

i love this series ;) makes me giggle most of the times :P

MaribenChristine said...

yeah me too. can't help but laugh out loud! :)