Pages


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mango Summer 2008

With our wedding coming up in less than three months, expenses have been piling up much more than we initially imagined (not a good thing at all!). So, no one understands more than me that now is not a good time to shop. Repeat: Now is not a good time to shop. Not a good time to shop. 

Not at all. 

I intend to stay as far away as I could from my favorite shops on my May trip, most especially Zara and Mango. So for now, let me just covet some of Mango's 2008 summer collections from afar. Right now, I'm really loving their Maxi dresses. 


Speaking of which, here are some non-Mango Maxi dresses I also love.



By the way, I also just found out that Mango has launched HE by Mango. Isn't that great? Now our guys have other options where they can [window]shop while they wait for us, aside from Zara Men. :)



No comments: