Pages


Thursday, April 10, 2008

50 Things You Didn't Know About Me! (which I highly doubt)

I'm doing this out of boredom :D

1. How tall are you barefoot?
> 5.1 (so what?)

2. Have you ever smoked?
> Socially, yes.

3. Do you own a gun?
> I wish.

4. Do you hate someone right now?
> Hmm. Hate is a pretty strong emotion. I'm not sure if anyone deserves to be able to evoke such strong feelings from me right now.

5. Do you get nervous?
> Yeah, who doesn't?

6. What do you think of hotdogs?
> Breakfast meal, with eggs!

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
> Everything on the Carpenters' Christmas Portrait Album.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the mornings?
> Cold cold water.

9. Can you do push ups?
> Barely.

10. Can you do sit ups?
> Yeah, big deal.

11.What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
> My engagement ring. :)

12. Do you like painkillers?
> Yes, when I'm in pain.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
> Duh, secret?!

14. Do you own a knife?
> Not my own and it's in our kitchen with all the other knives.

15. Do you have H.I.V?
> NO.

16. Last name?
> Tan

17. Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment?
> Get a full body massage, be with my boyfriend, and sleep.

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought lately:
> IMCI book, Salt Scrub, Junkfood.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
> Iced tea, green tea, water.

20. What time did you wake up today?
> 12:30 pm.

22. Current worry?
> How to turn my flabs into abs.

23 Current hate?
> My flabs.

24. Favorite place to be?
> In the arms of the one I love :>

25. Least favorite place to be?
> Anywhere away from the 2 people I love the most. Guess who? :p

26. Where would you like to go?
> Venice, Fiji, and Amanpulo.

27. Do you own slippers?
> Loads.

28. What shirt are you wearing?
> The top that goes with my pajamas.

30. Favorite color?
> Red.

31.Would you like to be a pirate?
> No, but I think Kaden fancies the idea of himself being a pirate.

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
> In March with Marj, Marbs, n Kei.

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
> What ever's stuck in my head that day, I guess.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
> Mamaw.

35.What's in your pocket/s right now?
> I have no pockets in my pajamas.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
> Kaden.

37. Last thing that made you cry?
> The movie, One More Chance, which I only recently watched for the first time. haha!

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
> When I was kid and hit my head really hard somewhere (long story). Next thing I knew, I saw blood streaming down my face. Eww.

39. Who is your loudest friend?
> I don't know anyone louder than me :p

42. Who is your most silent friend?
> Hmmm... I have silent friends?

43. Last movie watched?
> Like in a movie house? That weird, morbid demon barber movie starring Johnny Depp.

44. What is your favorite book?
> Love Story by Erich Segal.

45. What is your favorite chocolate
> Cadbury Milk Chocolate. among others.

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
> A lot! I'm still completing the list.

48. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
> Chatting on ym while watching Dirty Sexy Money.

49. What was the First thing you did today?
> Brushed my teeth.

50. What was the last thing you did the day before yesterday?
> Read Lovely Bones.

No comments: