Pages


Monday, July 28, 2008

Our Onsite AVP by Jason Magbanua


For those who attended our wedding, you've surely watched the onsite AVP prepared by Jason Magbanua's team just before we called it a night. For those who don't know Jason, you can visit his blog and see just how brilliant he is at his craft. :)

For those who don't know it yet, I am a HUGE Jason Magbanua fan. I have been idolizing him even before he became one of the 25 most influential videographers in the world [for two years in a row, mind you]. I have been an avid reader of his blog eversince I came across his name, while looking for videos of Claudine Barretto & Raymart Santiago's wedding. His videos have always moved me, most of the time even to tears!

I'm glad though that there wasn't much drama on our own onsite AVP, just that feeling of being deliriously happy after having watched it, and I love love love the feeling the video gives me. Art teases me about watching the avp everyday since our wedding, but I notice he always watches it with me [from beginning to end] It's actually sweet how he gives me this huge kiss coupled with a really big smile after every time we watch it. :)

Would you believe we actually moved our wedding day to a week later just so we could have Jason Magbanua to cover our wedding? It's one of the best wedding related decisions we've ever made. :) I gave Jason a giant hug after watching the avp during our wedding and told him what a dream come true it is for me to have him do our AVP. I just can't help but be awed by the man!

For those who complain that the AVP won't play on my multiply site, you may check out the video of Jason's creative genius on his blog, and see just what I mean about him. I'm still awed by the fact that he has posted our wedding AVP on his blog, after the many years that I have been a follower of his blog. It's just so awesome to finally see our names there!

He's one of the really talented people who makes me proud to say I'm Filipino. His work is simply world class. He's truly the best, and as much as many have tried to imitate his style, none have successfully surpassed his greatness. :)

Now with Art gone and me missing him badly, I think I'll be watching the AVP more than I used to. Tsk tsk.

2 comments:

Arturo Eustaquio said...

Hi sweetie, yes and I'll show it to everyone at work too hehe I can't wait to see the finished product. I love you so much Mrs. Art hehe

MaribenChristine said...

and I love you so much too, Mr. Mariben :) haha