Pages


Monday, July 28, 2008

Now A Mrs.! :)

photo by Mango Red

Ah, married life! It feels just wonderful to be married to someone I truly love & respect. Life has never seem sweeter and the future has never looked more optimistic.

The reason why I'm only blogging now about our wedding more than two weeks after is because I've been trying to spend quality time with my husband. But those two weeks flew by us like a sudden gush of wind because before we knew it, it was time for him to leave again. :(

We've been through this about twice already this year, this time around actually makes it a third, but for some reason, it seems so much harder for me to see Art go now than it ever was before. I should feel better now with a ring on my finger, and a new title to my name as he goes but I have never been sadder! I started missing my husband as soon as he walked out the door and left for the airport. Actually, I had already been moping the night before just thinking about him leaving that I wasted the time we should have spent talking or cuddling, even. :(

He'll be back by October and it's not a very long time from now, but the way I'm feeling now, it might as well be forever and a day! I even missed taking my exams today because I just couldn't bring myself to leave the house. I was too sad and too busy sulking while feeling sorry for myself, to get up. The two weeks following our wedding were just too perfect! I hate that it had to end so soon. [Baby, I miss you soooo much. :( ]

After absenting myself from classes & hospital duty for almost a month, I guess it's high time for me to start making up and trying to catch up on everything I missed. It's also my chance to make up for all the time I should have spent with Kaden, especially now that he's starting school! I do know that if I stop moping around about it, time will once again fly and before I know it, my husband will be back with a two letter pasalubong for me. [Yey! :p]

But for now I'm just truly saddened by the fact that I have to go to bed alone for the first time since our wedding. :(

2 comments:

Arturo Eustaquio said...

Hi Baby, I love you. I'll keep busy as much as you. Let's stay in touch and both work on our projects and work / school as much as possible to make time fly faster. I miss you terribly. I woke up this morning before dawn and was looking for you before I realized where I was :-( I miss you so much

MaribenChristine said...

I know. I feel so empty. :( But you're right time will fly especially when we're both busy. Short term sacrifices for our long term plans right. I miss you all the time though.