Pages


Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kaden Goes To Toddler School!

In our interest of improving Kaden's social skills, we decided to go visit preschools around Zamboanga City to inquire about available options for kids his age, at the end of the day, Art & I decided to enroll Kaden in Hansel & Gretel.

Kaden went to class right away the very next day but he was without a uniform for the first two days. :( On the third day, he finally got his uniform and he proudly wore it very handsomely. He loved his uniform! He couldn't stop smiling when we first dressed up in it. He refused to take off his jacket even when he was already sweating profusely.

I was worried about Kaden because he can get pretty impatient easily and has quite a problem sitting still, so I was amazed at how well behaved he turned out to be in class. I was afraid he would refuse to be left alone in the classroom but I was so wrong. As soon as he sat amongst his classmates, he completely forgot about us. On his first day, he instantly felt at home even without his uniform. He willingly joined them in the singing and dancing and he looked like he was having so much fun. The next morning, he was the one saying "Lets go to school, lets go!!!" with a huge smile on his face. I've never seen him so excited! and I'm so happy for him. I proudly show his picture wearing his uniform to friends wherever I go. Hahah.

Time flies so fast. Kaden's turning 3 on September. Next thing I know, Kaden will be in nursery already, then college! :) I love watching him grow up. He is such an adorable and lovable baby. He is very smart and I'm not only saying that because he's my son. Most of the time, I get awed by things he would say to me and how he reacts in situations. Obviously, I am so proud to be his mom. I really wish I can give him a younger brother or sister soon. :)

2 comments:

marcqui said...

To Kaden:

1. Enjoy going to school while it lasts. One day, you will start to have homeworks and quizzes. Let's see how anxious you are to go to school then! :P

2. Learn to write quickly. When you do, write something about the idiot who decided to make a very hot jacket part of your uniform in a very hot place! On the contrary, you look really slick in that uniform! Next thing you do, wink at the girls..the girls ONLY ok?

3. Before you go to school, before your mom leaves you, go up to her and before you kiss her goodbye, reach out your hand and tell her, "Mom, where's my baon?" :P

4. You are lucky to have a mom like Mar. She will do anything for you. My advice...take advantage of it! :P

5. Stay good in school. Listen to your teacher. Grow up to be really smart! Take care there Kaden!

MaribenChristine said...

Hahaha! :)

On advice #3, Kaden would sometimes say, "where's the peso for my pocket?" I wondered that day if he's really that smart that he knows currencies at such a young age. Be careful coz when he sees you he'll probably say, "ninong, where's the dollar for my pocket?" hehehe.