Pages


Thursday, October 8, 2009

R.A.F.

Sometime August when I was looking for something to wear to the kids' party, I accidentally walked into R.A.F. by Plains & Prints in Megamall, and me likey what I saw! I read somewhere that R.A.F. stands for "Rich And Famous", because this is Plains & Prints' high-end line. True kaya?
They started the R.A.F. line sometime in '07 but now they have their own branch that carries the R.A.F. by Plains & Prints line exclusively. They feature different Filipino designers for their collection from time to time. They collaborated with the likes of:

Celine Lopez: Rajo Laurel:
Randy Ortiz:
Among many others.

I tried some of their dresses on.
This one reminds me of the Herve Ledger bandage dress. And this one,
Reminds me of Fendi's Kester dress.
Hmm... points for originality?

I wasn't able to take more pictures but I really liked many of their dresses although I found them to be a bit expensive because I wore my kuripot pocket at that time. Both dresses above are being retailed for not less than 3,000php. So maybe next time. :)

The skirt I wore to the kids' party is from R.A.F. though. I bought it without thinking of where or when I was going to use it. I just really liked it when I saw it. I didn't expect I'd gain weight and that the outfit I was intending to wear for the party would become tooooo tight on the day itself, so I had to find a last minute outfit ASAP and the skirt saved me.
Wala lang, just wanted to share. I really likey R.A.F. It's now a new addition to my favorite local stores. :)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Same same! Me 2! I love their dresses and blouses (kahet hindi original all designs hehehe) - pwedeng pwede pang office, and they're kind of "architectural!" makes them a little more interesting than regular old buttondowns and blouses di ba~

MaribenChristine said...

yep daming maganda d ba! :)