Pages


Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bonding

Such a late post, but I was so happy I got to have dinner with my college buddies Dyan, Kim, and Carla sometime last month. At Lorenzo's Way in Gb5.

I can't remember the last time I saw Kim and Carla, but I see Dyan almost every month. :)
After dinner we went "window shopping".
I fell in love with these Balmain inspired flats at Aldo. Sigh!
So much has changed since college! Kimmie and I are now married, and both Carla and Dyan are "preparing" for their upcoming special day which excites me so much. Btw, Ij congratulations on your engagement! I can't wait and I'll surely be there! Majority of my friends are all ready to settle down, sunod sunod ang weddings! I guess we really are in the marrying age now. Tsk! Getting old.
I miss you girls! Looking forward to our next lakad! Be it dinner or a beach trip, I'm there! :)

No comments: