Pages


Saturday, May 31, 2008

Angelina is one hot pregnant momma :)

It a widely accepted fact (in our generation at least) that Angelina Jolie is not just uberrr hot, but also  effortlessly sexy on any given day. I'm not much of an Angelina fan, although I do agree that she a whole new definition to the term 'sex appeal'.


Her second pregnancy has been very well documented and celebrated by the media. She has become quite noticeably big lately, and Brangelina recently revealed that they are expecting twins very soon. Looking at her baby bump pictures, I can't get over how blooming she has become! She looks genuinely happy, and has a really great glow, not to mention a different aura now [probably due to this pregnancy]. I can definitely say that I don't think I have ever seen Angelina look as beautiful as she does now, pregnant with multiple gestation and expecting any day soon. Then again, I don't think I've seen any pregnant woman expecting twins and due anytime look as good as Angelina. [J.lo was swollen when she was nearing her due date!]
I failed desperately on looking good while I was pregnant with Kaden. I was ugly and swollen beyond belief. That's why I am very envious of hot pregnant mommas like Angelina. I just wish I don't look so hideous on my second time, which God willing, will be very soon. :)

No comments: