Pages


Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year's Resolution

I have never been very fond of New Year's Resolutions as I have found that most (if not all) of the time, these are hardly ever kept or achieved.

However, I have found that declaring my goals out loud (or putting it in writing somewhere public, (i.e. Facebook, blogs ) motivates me to work hard, or to at least try to work towards it.

So for 2013, here's my list although they seem more like goals more than resolutions.
1. Get back into shape! (Note to self: Round is NOT a shape!)
2. Write a blog post at least once week
3. Finish one book every week
4. Save save save!
5. Bring the kids to a fun place at least once a month
6. Read to the kids every night
7. Go on a mommy & daddy date at every other week
8. Learn to be more practical

Hmm... Doesn't seem much of a New Year's Resolution at all but those so far are my goals this year. Short, realistic (I think), and fairly easy to achieve... so here we go.

No comments: