Pages


Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Want.. Right Now.

I never thought I could rock fishnet stockings but ever since I wore them to Jenny's bridal shower, I couldn't get stockings off my mind!

Bright colored plain stockings are not really my thing, but printed ones, I like!!!! I tried buying the printed KT legwear sometime ago but I don't really get lucky with the stocks that are left for purchase.

Me likey these from f21.


At $6.80, definitely much cheaper than Topshop's! But who can send them to me?!? :(

4 comments:

Kit said...

Me! Hahaha..but you'll get them in December pa :p

MaribenChristine said...

kit!! you're coming home this dec?

dyan said...

tara shopping tayo punta ka dito sa manila=) suppeer miss na kita!

MaribenChristine said...

I know! I'm still thinking about it. My other maid left so I'm have only one right now. Baka d niya kaya ang 2 boys. I SUPPERRR miss you din! :(