Pages


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Congratulations Marvin & Jenny!

Last Sunday, Kaden, his yaya, and I flew to Manila for Jenny's wedding. Jen's the third one in our childhood barkada of 8 to get married, and we're all very excited! Especially me! Planning stage palang, I'm there na! As in all out support! D ba, Jen? :)

Tuesday morning, we were off to Sofitel Hotel for the preps.
Jen's gown and entourage gowns were by Kristel Yulo
Marvin's perfect-fit suit was from Ck and his breathtaking shoes were Prada.
Jen was transformed into a blushing bride by Cherry Pacheco-Uy.
The entourage was made up by Anna & Vida.
Flowers by Teddy Manuel.
Their official photographer is Nelwin Uy. I just took few shots because I know it takes a while before the official photos are released. Nelwin did a great job, I loved their same-day slideshow. I can't wait till the pics are posted. I'm sure they're all so beautiful.
They exchanged vows in the beautiful San Agustin Church in Intramuros.
Her bridal car was a vintage Jaguar Mark V.
Reception followed at the Blue Leaf Pavilion, Fort.
Their very yummy all edible wedding cake was by Alex Franco.
We super enjoyed their PartyPics booth. :)
Before we went home we did some funny but fun camwhoring.
Oh, did I mention that my boy was so cute that day?
Congratulations again, Marvin and Jen! Enjoy married life!

Check out their wedsite.

Sigh! I love weddings! I can't wait for Aaron & Angela's this coming March!

No comments: