Pages


Sunday, October 2, 2011

Long Time

I haven't updated my blog in a bit. Now that my three kids are back in Zamboanga with my parents, one would think I have all the idle time in my hands to blog all I want, but I've been unusually lazy lately!

I miss the kids like crazy and I think of them every waking moment. I even cried on the day they left (I get especially teary when I look at Amber's empty crib) but I quickly realized that I also need this time for myself. So for now, I'm savoring my short "me" time and some much desired needed private time with the husband.

The past few weeks before the kids left with my parents have been especially busy because my brother was here. So we were all over the place doing touristy stuff. I miss having them all here in Dubai. 

Will update soon.

No comments: