Pages


Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I missed the WE party

I wish I was able to make it to the Wedding Essentials Beautiful Weddings 2008 magazine launch last night :( It would have been great to see the wonderful people in the wedding industry there, and meet other featured couples. Too bad my schedule didn't allow me to fly to Manila this week, and I try to console myself with the thought that I'm not much of sight to see anyway being all swollen and fat. Heheh.


I'm excited to see the issue and I can't wait till they mail my copy to me! Which I hope they do really soon. Anyone got a copy? I wanna hear about it. :) 

There are only two wedding magazines in the Philippines, Metro Weddings and Wedding Essentials. Personally, I like Wedding Essentials better [and it's not just because they featured our wedding!]. I buy their magazines more than I do Metro Weddings and during the course of our wedding preparations, it has helped me a lot in terms of ideas. I highly recommend buying WE if you're on your wedding planning stage. 

4 comments:

woshihushi said...

oh my... u were able to make habol? i wanna see!!!!

Arturo Eustaquio said...

Hi baby,

Do you know when we'll get our copy? I'll be there in less than two weeks sweetie pie. I'll bring the Heroes with me baby. Love you

MaribenChristine said...

I wasn't sure if we were really going to be featured until I received the invitation for featured couples, because I wasn't able to respond right away to their email invitation to be featured.

Get a copy gets, it's out in bookstores and magazine stands now. :)

Hi baby, Joyce said that Wedding Essentials will mail me a copy but I don't know when that will be. I hope it's soon.

Anonymous said...

mariben!! hiyeeee. im so happy for you.. ben reading all the updates of your blog.. anyway.. im on your friendster rayt naw trying to look for a picture of you i can vectorize.. :)