Pages


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sebago Love

I've always thought that men who wore boat shoes without socks look very refreshing.
Especially when they are worn with shorts on a summer day. 
I heard that Sebago, the 40 year old maker of hand-sewn dockside boat shoes from New England, just recently opened a store in Megamall.
And they now have boat shoes for women!
I've always found it sexy when women wear menswear inspired outfits. Sadly though, it doesn't always work for my petite figure.
I think the boat shoes for women is soo nice! I'm not sure how they would look on my small, narrow feet though. I also came across the Bala which is part of their latest collection and this one I'd love to own! 
I've been crushing on these La MJC x Sebago collaboration for my husband. I'm not sure if he'll wear it though because of the patent design.
But the alternatives are endless, so all he has to do is choose. My other favorite is their Spinnaker collection.
I'm seriously crushing on the Bala! But I want to see them on my feet first before placing an order. With the coming of our new baby girl, I think I should surrender wearing heels for a year or so and stick with comfy flats in the meantime.

No comments: