Pages


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Comfy shoes

I'm imagining how my life would be in the months to come. Carrying and nursing my newborn, running after my 18-month-old toddler and cleaning up after my 5-year-old preschooler--I would be on my toes practically the entire day! I'm kinda getting stressed out merely thinking about it but I believe that children are always ALWAYS a blessing from God, so at the same time I'm very excited about our growing family. 

With that in mind, I am now in the market for comfy FLAT shoes!

I want to smack myself in the head for not buying the Alice + Olivia for Payless jazz oxfords when they were available. At $29.99, they were quite a steal! :(

Right now, they are available in only one color which is light pink. I'm not sure if I want this color but the shoes sure look very comfy to me.
The color looks cream-ish to me in the pictures. I would buy it if it were this exact color in person so I think I have to make a trip to Payless to see for myself before they run out. 

Oooh, and btw, I found a cheaper alternative to the Sebago Bala ($70) I've been seriously coveting. They are even locally made!
This is the Barca priced at P1,099 from Suelas
These shoes are foldable, so they are perfect to bring when travelling! 

The Barca comes in different colors, too!
Hmm... I'm not sure which one I like best because they all look good!

They have another cute design, the Brogue which is not bad at all for P849.
Now I'm seriously thinking of ordering this Suelas Barca over the Sebago Bala because of the price difference! Although I'm sure that if I buy the hand-sewn Sebago, they will be with me for years to come. Talk about shoe dilemma! 

No comments: